LG Optimus Lte 2 is one of the best smart phone from world famous brand LG with Dual core processor and 2 MB of Ram. Unfortunately, LTE II is specifically announced and launched in Korean Market. Different variants of LG optimus lte2 are available in market with same model number but for different carriers. This phone is available in market in 3 models like, LG Optimus Lte2 F106S / F160L/ F160SK.
Because this phone was launched in Korea that’s why there are lot of Korean apps in it by default. LG Optimus lte 2 have another issue in it that it cannot send more than 80 correctors in SMS. Lot of people is looking for how to root lg optimus lte2?
It is Korean model so that’s why most of the forums having solutions are in Korean language. Today, I will cover some of the issues mostly users are facing in Pakistan. Now days, lg optimus lte2 are available in Pakistan and lg lte2 price in Pakistan is about 20k to 25000.
PART 1 of this tutorial.
I searched all over the web and found these issues regarding lg optimus lte2…
- How to root lg optimus lte 2.
- Sms 80 character issue.
- Remove bloat ware from the device.
Solution for How to root LG Optimus lte 2. (This is for all of the models F160S / F160L / F160K.)
This method is tested on F160L model having Android 4.1.2 and build number JZO5K and software version F160L20F.
Warning: AIOPK.com is not responsible for any data loss or hard bricks your device. Do it on your own risk. This method also should on other devices motioned above, but only tested on F160L.
1. First of all, you need to download this ROOT application (as it I found on other site).
2. Connect your LG Optimus to your pc to install required drivers.
3. Extract the downloaded file and run Root.exe and follow the instructions. (a) Connect your device USB debug mode. (b) Start the program (3) before pressing any keys, unplug your device from pc, turn off Debugging mode, turn it on again and connect the mobile phone to pc again and then press any key that’s it.
If you did not get any error, your device will be rebooted automatically and you are rooted. Tadaa.
People found this post with these search terms:
- LG-F160S root
- LG-F160K root
- LG-F160L root
- lg f160l root
- how to root lg optimus lte 2
- how to root lg f160k
- how to root lg optimus lte2
- LG F160L
- lg optimus lte2 root
- how to root lg f160l